Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Daily Grind

I arrived here on 2/3/06 but immediately received a skin infection that took till about 8/10/06 to get rid of due to the medical neglect and incompetence here at ADC - I had golf ball size dripping OOZING sores and medical refused to see me for MONTHS at a time - they also gave me the wrong antibiotics and on and on. It is beyond a long incredible story - the medical neglect of inmates here is criminal - I had dripping oozing sores for 5 or 6 months for they refused to see me or give me more antibiotics or the RIGHT antibiotics - now they are giving me tickets left and right so I can't have my TV or other privileges so as to harass me more - also they are delaying and tampering with my mail and just flat NOT sending out my mail - ALSO my food is cold almost always and for 2 weeks or so now I have been receiving ROTTEN and sour milk almost everyday and my food is watered down to death - the oatmeal and gravy is almost water...
-Kemp Horton, a prisoner in Arizona Eyman (I)

5 Comments:

Blogger Taressa said...

WELL KEMP, I DONT KNOW IF YOU WILL EVER GET THIS, BUT I REALLY HOPE YOU DO. I FIND IT AMAZINGLY FUNNY THAT AFTER YOU COLD BLOODEDLY KILLED MY ENTIRE FAMILY, YOU CAN STILL HAVE ACCESS TO A COMPUTER AND INTERNET TO COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR LIFE STYLE!!! AMAZING THAT YOU HAVE THE AUDASITY TO SIT THERE AND THINK ABOUT HOW UNCOMFORTABLE YOU ARE AND YET MY WHOLE FAMILY CANT EVEN COMPLAIN BECAUSE YOU MURDERED THEM. INTERESTING TO SAY THE LEAST I FIND IT HUMOROUS THAT YOU HAD A HORRIBLE INFECTION. ONE WORD DEAR, KARMA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I HOPE YOU LITERALLY STARTED TO ROT FOR THE UNSPEAKABLE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE! I HOPE YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE AND HATE EVERY MINUTE OF YOUR WAKING LIFE SEEING HOW MY MOTHER MY 3 YEAR OLD BROTHER, MY AUNT AND UNCLE, AND ONE HELL OF AN AMAZING GRANDMOTHER ARE NO LONGER HERE TO ENJOY THERE LIVES. I DO PRAY THAT GOD SHOWS NO MERCY TOWARDS YOUR SOUL WHEN YOU BURN IN HELL FOR THE PAIN YOU HAVE CREATED ALL THESE YEARS.

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's been a long time since this whining post by Kemp Horton was written. I hope he still has that infection. I hope he is still not getting his mail (who would want to write to him anyway). I hope is not only cold but filled with illness causes e-coli. I truly hope you rot.

You murdered your family because of methamphetamine addiction and you are not man enough to even admit it. I know because I know you. Mark and I were good friends. I knew your wife, mother-in-law, etc. None of them deserved to die. Especially to die by you. You were the person that hurt this family for many years in many ways. They should have killed you instead.

I hope you have nightmares every night. I hope the inmates treat you like the bitch you are.

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home